Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Spiritual journeys to Egypt with Caroline Dekker

About Spiritual journeys to Egypt - My tours consist of healing, Meditation, Re-balancing of energies, Sacred Soul Journeys, and small Group Retreats
some people seek a deeper level of connection and understanding with ancient Egypt, and need to find themselves again, the stress and technology of modern life clutters our bodies, my journeys into egypt release the person from this clutter, open their minds and free them once more.

We visit the major tombs and temples, valley of the kings, hatshepsuts temple, karnack temple luxor temple, but we also find quiet places in the temples where we can meditate together.

Alot of people advertise spiritual journeys, but as you can see from some of the temple meditation and rituals in the photos, there is a presence and appearance of orbs in some of my photograps

My tours consist of healing Meditation, Re-balancing of energies, Sacred Soul Journeys, and small Group Retreats

you can contact me on triadetravel@gmail.com
or visit my english website http://www.freewebs.com/spiritualegypt
My dutch website http://www.triadetravel.nl

Skype neteroe

No comments:

Post a Comment