Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 November 2009

Understanding will,self awarness,healing & acceptance through meditation


The Function of the Will is to channel the energy and thus enter a positive direction. ie: 'The energy I can focus' and 'control' and 'direct my life energy'.

"I" is the center (of consciousness) the core of someone. This can detect and send the total personality, the will may establish choices and gives us a sense of identity.(feeling when I hear what is space, freedom, opportunities and possibilities.

The Self, is that still point in us that remains constant is the same. Awareness of this center allows for integration, healing and acceptance. Through this Self the Higher Self can be experienced.

Lower Unconscious, which is part of the unconscious where all our memories, experiences and past experiences are stored (also repressed experiences hidden deep slumber).

Middle Unconscious, experiences and issues that we need to consciously be able to, so you get into the field of CONSCIOUSNESS, which is that part of our personality that we are immediately aware.

In Conscious that what lies ahead for us, yet unrealized potential. (It inspiration and intuition)

Collective Unconscious .... We are all together connected.

Ego: identification with a self-image, self-assessment, self-delusion or self-feeling (poss. or negative).

Disidentification exercise:

I have a body ... ... ... ... but I am not my body

I have feelings ... ... ... ... .... But I am not my feelings

I have desires ... ... ... ... .. but I am not my desires

I have thoughts ... ... ... ... .. but I am not my mind

I am I ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... A center of pure consciousness.

Subpersonalities, a collection of selves. A subpersonalities is a part of us that are privatized and has itself as a separate identity is behaving (eg judge, saboteur, career hunter etc ....)

Detecting subpersonalities subversive, give a "voice" in some part (victim) and listening to, that you bring this part to your consciousness.

First observation and awareness, to feel, want and finally choose.

In Holland I am a practitioner of Speyertherapy, I also use mediatations and massage to help heal, I also take guests to Egypt to enjoy spiritual holidays or help with part of a healing process

see my website : www.caroline-dekker.nl & www.triadetravel.nl you can translate this into any language with google translator, I personally speak dutch english and german so my guests and clients come from all countries.
You can contact me by email on triadetravel@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment