Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 November 2009

A wish list - Do you dream of visiting Abu Simbel?

Do you have a wish List? of things you would like to achieve, places to see dreams to fulfill? My next tour of egypt begins on 9th December, and the highlight of my tour ends at the furthest point of Egypts ancient frontiers, the Amazing Abu Simbel, the dream and inspiration of Ramses the Great. I am hoping my friend can join us on this tour as she has always expressed it to be one of her lifes dreams to visit here, and she brought this short video to my attention 'Abu Simbel in Egypt - Things to do before you die - BBC' A public vote sees the Abu Simbel on the border of Egypt and Sudan at number 48 on the top 50 list of places to see before you die.

I am able to speak dutch english and german , and so my guests join me from all different countries, if you would like to join me on a tour please contact me by email at neteroe@hotmail.com or see either of my websites
www.caroline-dekker.nl
http://www.freewebs.com/spiritualegypt

Egypt Easy trip Jwana tour company help me with all my jouney through Egypt and we have developed a successful working relationship, which has allowed me to expand my work in Egypt and places that I can confidently take people helping them to have a wonderful and spiritual experience, it is a country that has become part of my own heart and soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBHjI8Dj7iA

No comments:

Post a Comment