Total Pageviews

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Al Qasr A video brought to life with amazing sounds of Egyptian desert

The vibrancy of Egyptians western desert is brought to life with the music to this video,On top of a mountain overlooking the Dakla oasis, the ancient town of al qasr is still standing proud after many centuries, with perfectly preserved buildings and implements. I am sure this video will bring wonderful memories back for some of my guests and friends who have visited this ancient town with me on my western desert tour that I take to Egypt every christmas and new year. Some of my guests are just simply drawn to the life of the desert, which is a completely different experience to the tours of the ancient sites on the River Nile.



see my website for more information
www.caroline-dekker.nl/
http://www.freewebs.com/spiritualegypt/holidaysindahklaoases.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment