Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 April 2010

A Healing & Cleansing Ritual with Caroline Dekker in the Temple of Thoth

In the temple of Thoth Lorraine quietly observed our meditation and captured the profound effects of the moment for one of my guests Anke who had joined the holiday to help her to continue with a course of speyertherapy and healing.

Lorraine observes our mediations during the tour, which enables her to perhaps offer some guests more of an insight as to what happened to them and why, as they can each have a profound reaction in different temples or places, and with her knowledge of the temples and history of the Gods, it offers her an insight that many others would overlook, and she can understand how different reactions occur within people, and its relation to the specific temple or Gods that we are surrounded by, as ancient Egyptian religion and temples are a reflection of the universe and the human soul, effecting us through sound sight and senses.

Thoth is the Ancient Egyptian God of Wisdom and intuition. In this small quiet area with my guests I used meditation with incense, and the Tibetan bowl, to help work out any stress that was stored in their bodies and dna, the bowl works on sound waves and helps with healing. Once I am working I am completely enclosed in the energy surrounding us and automatically respond to my guests needs.

'I must admit I was very moved by the whole experience, and watching you I almost felt you wipe away the anguish from her with the cleansing ritual that you performed in a very calm methodical way, and also I noticed Anke seemed very happy as the holiday progressed, as if a weight had been lifted from her shoulders. I noticed she made rapid improvements from that point.' the video is very powerful and emotional and creates a lasting impression, showing a healing and release of emotional baggage.




***All that guests shown on my websites or links have given their approval of photo images or videos on tour, I always ask my guests on tour if they would prefer not to be seen on photos or movies, and obviously if they prefer not to be filmed then I respect their wishes.



No comments:

Post a Comment