Total Pageviews

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Fate, Miracle and Destiny

 
                                                    


 
Monologue about 'fate'.  Written by Petra Portheine on behalf of Shanice Gillet Theatre student


What is my role in life now, do I create my own destiny? Or is it just a coincidence or a miracle. Does it matter if change my path, and does it matter if  am I  aware and if I choose this position? Does it matter if I wonder whether I play the leading role or not? Is it that  my 'movie' has been written by destiny or am I still the director of my own movie?  Is everything still open or has it all been written yet?

Oh God, what a coincidence that I choose my life anyway. Will I  turn right or left or will I just go straight forward? And beyond that, I do crawl, stumble, fall, and get up again, and do enjoy my destiny. And during this journey I am just being human and as beiing as beiing can be.




Fate,  Oh my God, who are you anywayare you by any chance my brother? Is everything "just meant to be " or do I  have  to watch it only passively? My struggle feels like a burden when I do lose control. My God, fate, how difficult will it be to be whole and completely myself.

I wonder, how do I get fate by any chance? And will I be brave enough to know that my destiny is mine. As a matter of fact, fate brings me to my destiny There is no other way then to have fate and be fearless to move on. To move on to my my destiny as this is the only thing I can  do.

I wonder, am I free enough and not afraid to change? And will I have the courage to do so? Will I be aware enough but also strong enough to become the person who I really am? And what if I have no influence on how and where I will be ending. Then I will choose my own way and follow my unique path, this all because of who I really am.
Oh God, the fate came down on me, which I just happened to see. I looked at it and knew immediately that this was the prize. My fate proofs to me my miraculous existence.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment