Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 December 2009

Accepting the Gift of the Ancient Wisdom of Thoth - Teneke




During our Angels & Goddess trip to Egypt we visted the small temple of Thoth a short walk and close to the larger temple of Medinet Habu. As an observer of Carolines group I was able to realize what was happenning to some of the guests during their meditations, whilst caroline then circled them with the sounds of her Tibetan Bowl, during these mediatations they experienced a connection with the divine energies at work within the temples.

Whilst inside the Temple of Thoth, I noticed Tineke's reactions, slowly she was drawn across the room, where under mediation she connected her forhead with the temple wall directly connecting with the image of the God Thoth himself, embracing the energies, I realized she was accepting the gift of wisdom from the god, clarity and vision had passed through to her.

A few days later we were in Aswan, and Tineke asked me to do a card reading for her, and in her near future I had to smile as I saw the gift of clairvoyancy coming to her, which confirmed what I had observed in the temple of Thoth, the God of Wisdom who wore a headress of a full moon which offers clarity in the darkness.

Thoth was known as the the 'Author of Every Work on Every Branch of Knowledge, Both Human and Divine', he who understood 'all that is hidden under the heavenly vault'. Thoth was not just a scribe and friend to the gods, but he played a part central to order - ma'at - both in Egypt and in the Duat. His was the 'Voice of Ra','He who Balances', the 'God of the Equilibrium' and 'Master of the Balance'. 'The Lord of the Divine Body', 'Scribe of the Company of the Gods',

Thoth was also an intermediary between the Gods, he overcame the curse of Ra, allowing Nut to give birth to her five children, he helped Isis to work the magical ritual to bring her husband Osiris back from the dead, and who drove the magical poison of Set from her son, Horus with the power of his magic.Thoth is believed to be the God who civilized men, teaching them civic and religious practices, writing, medicine, music and magic.He wrote all the ancient texts,and esotoric ones, the Book of Breathings taught humans how to become gods.

Thoth is the guide to alternate states of consciousness and initiator of human enlightenment.

I offer a small section of the Emeral Tablets of Thoth for Tineke, it is said that The everlasting human search for light, life and love only begins on the material plane. Carried to its ultimate final goal is complete oneness with universal consciousness.

If THE LIGHT is in you

THE LIGHT engraved in the EMERALD TABLETS will respond:

Through the dark ages, waiting and watching,
my Spirit shall remain in the deep hidden land.
When one has passed all the trials of the outer,
summon ye me by the Key that ye hold.
Then will I, the Initiator, answer,
come from the Halls of the Gods in Amenti.
Then will I receive the initiate, give him the words of power.
Hark ye, remember, these words of warning:
bring not to me one lacking in wisdom,
impure in heart or weak in his purpose.
Else I will withdraw from ye your power
to summon me from the place of my sleeping.
Hark ye, remember, these words of warning:
bring not to me one lacking in wisdom,
impure in heart or weak in his purpose.
Else I will withdraw from ye your power to
summon me from the place of my sleeping.
Now go ye forth and summon thy brothers
so that I may impart the wisdom to light thy
path when my presence is gone.
Come to the chamber beneath my temple.
Eat not food until three days are past.
There will I give thee the essence of wisdom
so that with power ye may shine amongst men.
There will I give unto thee the secrets so that
ye, to, may rise to the
Heavens, God-men in Truth
as in essence ye be.
Depart now and leave me while I summon
those ye know of but as yet know not.

To Teneke with love & light from Lorraine x

see Caroline Dekkers WEBSITES :
http/www.freewebs.com/spiritualegypt
http://www.triadetravel.nl/

No comments:

Post a Comment