Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 December 2009

A Prayer to the Goddess Sekhmet for Anke - Healing & Meditation with Tibetan Bowl in the temples of Egypt



Sekhmet, goddess of transformation, and of solar feminine fire, compassionate healer, fierce protector, offer your courage and power to Anke to destroy in order to preserve well her personal being, we ask you to hunt down the thought forms that cause chaos within, stalk down the distorted emotions that create unhappiness and breathe fire onto them absorbing them back into nature, restoring balance to Anke's life, offer her your healing and the gift of your power and courage to rebuild her life anew, to feel whole, and strong to stand alone and find within herself freedom power and strength.

During our Angel & Goddess Spiritual trip to Egypt, we took healing meditations witihin the temples, and during the trip to the small temple of Thoth near medinet Habu I was able to observe Caroline's work with her group, I was able to see what was happeneing to individual people within the group as Caroline took her group into meditation, and then worked around them with her tibetan bowl that she played around them,connecting with the energies and vibrations within the temples,helping to release any stress within thier body,the soothing sound of the tibetan bowl during meditation slows down the heart, breathing,& disrupts pain, which offers a sense of well being.

During this trip Anke had an emotional release of what I will refer to as 'emotional baggage' the body obviously needed to expel, and I noticed that during this meditation, Anke was drawn to stand beneath the Goddess Sekhmet,whose healing power and courage her body obviously needed, her were hands prostrate beneath the goddess on the wall,imbuing her with the healing power and courage she needed, Caroline helped with the healing, and 'cleansed' Anke, throwing the 'emotional baggage' her body had held within away, releasing her and calming her body witin,it was a really emotional experience to see, and to my joy a few days later I realized the changes in Anke, released from stress, her 'Inner child' had joyfully come to play with us again and embrace new experiences and life.

I want to thank Anke for allowing me to experience her journey through Egypt with her, I believe I saw a wonderous change within her, and I wish her well for the future, and also Caroline for offering me this wonderful trip with her guests.

zie mijn website voor meer informatie over mijn spirituele reizen naar Egypte
see Caroline Dekkers WEBSITES :
http/www.freewebs.com/spiritualegypt
http://www.triadetravel.nl/

1 comment:

  1. I love Sekhmet, thank you for sharing, I am sharing my discovery.

    www.loveenki.com

    ReplyDelete