Total Pageviews

Thursday 22 October 2009

Tibetan bowl for sound healing in the Temples of Egypt

I have stood in the temples of Egypt on so many occasions, but when I saw these amazing fisheye images I had to try and decide which temple I was looking at, and the wonderful thing about the images are they make you look at somthing you see so many times with new eyes, so I was very happy when I received an email from Chris Hoare allowing me to use his photos, because tibetan bowls create sound waves that help to heal the dna creating well being, it is a very ancient form of healing, and the reason I find these images so good is because the temples bend according to the sound!
If you would like to see more of chris photo's with fisheye lens on his camera he ia a flickr member and his set is labelled sigma 4.5
http://www.flickr.com/photos/u07ch/sets/72157616577288332/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-itdpDPkaJA

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your informative blog! For more information please check out my website at www.Bodhisattva-store.com/listings/ We've got a wonderful website with tons of really high quality photos, Mp3 sound samples, videos, history of the bowls, how to play singing bowls, using for sound healing, etc. We ship worldwide and offer a 30-day Satisfaction or your Money Back Guarantee. And we give a percent of our profits every year to the International Campaign for Tibet.

    I'm a Tibetan musicologist who has spent over 30 years now researching, collecting and recording singing bowls in the Himalayas (in fact I'm writing this to you from my home there where I stay 6 months of every year so that I can personally hand pick the finest singing bowls in the world!).

    We work with many sound healers, therapists, spas, yoga teachers, meditators, and musicians worldwide to help them find just the right singing bowl(s) which resonate with them. If you don't find what your looking/listening for in our singing bowl galleries then you can email or call my showroom in Los Angeles, California (listed on the website) and my partner, Shakti, and our staff will be most happy to help you out. We have many more bowls then are listed on the website. We're looking forward to helping you find your perfect bowl!

    ReplyDelete