Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 October 2009

Past life regression at Medinet Habu temple

During my travels in Egypt I always find a quiet place to meditate in the temples, and it is during these periods of calm that my perceptions and psychic abilities are accelerated and I have experienced flashes of memories from my soul of previous life experiences in Egypt, my last journey to Egypt with a small group was very interesting as one of the gentlemen had regression with me and remembered experiences of being in the Roman army.

When I visited Egypt for the first time and arrived into Luxor, I “knew and felt” that I belonged here, I felt at home and I did not want to go back to Holland again. When I left the country I cried my eyes out and when I got back in Holland I really felt homesick. The urge to come home was born and frightened me, as this acknowledgement had big consequences. I never wanted to come to Egypt as there was a big resistance to go there, and at that time didn’t know why, but I had to go and so I did.

As a therapist I have the ability to induce a state hypnotism and during meditation this is a perfect time to experience memories from a past life and I have had the ability to assist my guests who wish to partake in this experience.

A Basic definition of past life regression is offered on wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Past_life_regression

One of my own experiences occured with lost love in Medinet Habu, During my travels in Egypt I always find a quiet place to meditate in the temples, and it is during these periods of calm that my perceptions and psychic abilities are accelerated and I have experienced flashes of memories from my soul of previous life experiences in Egypt, my last journey to Egypt with a small group was very interesting as one of the gentlemen had regression with me and remembered experiences of being in the Roman army.

When I visited Egypt for the first time and arrived into Luxor, I “knew and felt” that I belonged here, I felt at home and I did not want to go back to Holland again. When I left the country I cried my eyes out and when I got back in Holland I really felt homesick. The urge to come home was born and frightened me, as this acknowledgement had big consequences. I never wanted to come to Egypt as there was a big resistance to go there, and at that time didn’t know why, but I had to go and so I did. At Medinet Habu a beautiful temple situated on the west bank of Luxor was one of the first temples I really felt connected with. Entering bare foot this temple and on my way into the temple I got in another state of mind I “was” in another time and life. On my way in I greeted the two seated statues of Sekhmet. I felt these two statues spoke to me, and they wanted me to wait before to proceed my way into the temple. They wanted me to be prepared before I could move on. I waited and prayed and when I felt I could go on I thanked them and walked slowly into the temple. All of a sudden I saw my “great love” in this life in the presence of a high priest. At the most 12 years old, I was a novice in this beautiful temple which felt my hearth with love. We were very close together and we had a relationship which has been forbidden. We loved each other very much and unfortunately I got pregnant. When this secret relationship and the pregnancy came to the surface they threw me out of the temple and I never saw him again. He broke my heart and I felt abandoned, alone and very sad as I wasn’t allow to go back to my beloved temple again and be with my beloved man again.

you can contact me, caroline dekker on neteroe@hotmail.com I speak English german and dutch
my websites are www.caroline-dekker.com/nl
http://www.flickr.com/spiritualegypt

No comments:

Post a Comment