Total Pageviews

Friday 23 October 2009

Spiritual Energy in the temples of Ancient Egypt


There is something special about seeing a magical place for the first time, the temples of Egypt have this effect, It really is a special place; it’s as if the stones themselves carry the memory of all those centuries of worship, that line of devotion that carried on unbroken through hundreds and thousands of years… You can still feel it today… The place kind of vibrates with a resonance all its own.

The Seti I temple has such a high energy and the Chapels are extraordinary and dedicated to several Gods. These Chapels which can be used for praying, meditation, healing, rituals or just being there. The only thing you have to do is open up and follow your heart. You will be guided to your special place, although every place in this holy temple is very special!

I have a very strong connection with the Seti I temple. and I have 'seen' many of my past life’s in Abydos and this temple. My former life’s (well at least in Abydos) were “highly religious” and makes me smile now a days, because I still am, but in a more different way.

I enjoy the interaction and teamwork of working with other healers and mediums, I follow my own Spirits, Angels and personal Guides and let them guid me to the places where the Spirits ask me to be on a specific time and place, and sometimes to achieve a specific job.

Synchronicity is amazing when you have the ability to see it and act to it. Meeting people at a specific time and place or just getting into special circumstances just to do the spiritual job. Living with Spirits, the energy and the synchronicity I follows my own Divine Path, which brought me “back” to Abydos.

Working together with other friends, mediums and healers, enables me to combine different energies, forces, Spirits and enriches the energy work. Every healer has there own talents and can be used for the benefit to others.

The temples in Egypt can be used for Rituals. I ask the Spirits to guide me during these Rituals and I work with the elements like Fire, Earth, Air and Water, represented for example in working with stones, incense, and Sound is very important and does a lot to your energy field; this is why I work with the Tibetan Bowl, with a very deep beautiful sound. Working in the temple with the Elements, the Spirits, the Angels, Sounds, Stones and the Energy gives the Orbs which are visible on the photos shown on my website and in my flickr photo sharing account.

My next trip to Egypt commences on 9th December 2009 from Luxor,and takes in the temples of luxor, travelling to aswan and silsila and Abu Simbel from the 20th december I will go into the western desert. if you would like to no more you can email me on neteroe@hotmail.com

http://www.freewebs.com/spiritualegypt
www.caroline-dekker.com.nl

2 comments:

  1. Greetings,

    I am also fascinated by Egypt and always find it a healing and spiritually uplifting place. The temples in Luxor took me to another level.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgive me...Thank you Caroline for sharing your wonderful insight on the spiritual energies of Egyptian Temples.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete