Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 October 2009

Past life regression in Luxor temple



On a sunny and quite morning I visited Luxor Temple. I didn’t know why, but apparently there as some work to be done on my chakras. Slowly (I always walk slowly in to any temple) I walk to the seated statues of Ramses the great. Immense and impressive are they. One of the statues has a lot of humor, he always makes me smile. He is funny and he always looks at the bright side of life. Amazing how awareness works even on statues. Any question I ask, he always will answer me in a humor full way of “speaking”. The first part of the temple make my feet glow, I knew I was grounded very well, but it feels like I have sunk even more in the earth and I really felt slow, but now I even felt like a turtle. The temple called me welcome and I really feel happy. Walking between the colonnades I really feel humble and I am going to sit in the court of Amenhotep. I feel the energy pulsating and feel my energy system being cleansed by the temple. Slowly I follow my way to the end of the temple on the left side. No one is there and I smell a very strong smell of really nice incense…..I look around me and there is nothing to see. To check, I leave the room and when I got out, it’s gone, when I am walking back, it’s there again……Do check again, same thing is happening. I asked a guardian to walk with me and to tell me what he smells. He is looking at me and his eyes having an inquisitive glance and with a big smile on his face, he is telling me “horse manure”. I grinned and thanked him very much for his help and gave him some baksheesh. I decide to go back to the incense smell and after a while I see my past life as a priestess in this temple. A very happy life, fulfilling my life by completely dedicated to the gods, offering to them, speak to them and feel totally connected and in peace with the Universe. I feel home and the feeling really make me cry, but now it’s of joy, fulfillment and happiness.

After leaving the temple I visited my friend’s house in Luxor for a cup of coffee, she gave me a chakra bracelet, and said: I do not know why, but I had to make you one this morning and give it to you. Thanks my lovely friend for being in “contact” with the energy.

As a therapist I have the ability to induce a state hypnotism and during meditation this is a perfect time to experience memories from a past life and I have had the ability to assist my guests who wish to partake in this experience.

A Basic definition of past life regression is offered on wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Past_life_regression
if you woould like to contact me, or wish to no more about my work or would like to join me with a group in Egypt please email me on neteroe@hotmail.com. I speak english german and dutch
or see my website :

www.caroline-dekker.nl

No comments:

Post a Comment