Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 October 2009

Tibetan bowl Sound Healing In the temples of Egypt


As part of my healing work with people I use the Tibetan singing bowl which connects with the enegies and vibrations within the temples of Egypt, along with meditation for my guests. As a healer I consider myself a conduit through which healing flows from a higher power.

There are many techniques of healing with sound. Mantras and chants have been used for thousands years. Many acoustical instruments are used in a diverseness of ways to effect change. The human voice is perhaps the most powerful musical instrument.

Ancient instruments, including the tibetan singing bowl that I personally use creates vibrational sound harmonics at the frequency of AUM or OM. This sound is often known as that of Perfection impacts the sympathetic nervous system as brain waves synchronise to the vibrations of the bowls. The harmonical vibrations engage the relaxation reflex and slow up the respiratory, heart and brain rate and disrupt the pain reflex, creating a deep sense of well-being.

Sound Healing is an effective and proven modality that uses vibrational sound to help reduce stress, alter consciousness and create a deep feel of peace, well-being and better health. Among the many effects of Sound healing - are relief from pain, stress-related conditions, the ability to alter ones consciousness. sleep.

In this photo I am working with a tibetan singing bowl in the temple of seti 1 at Abydos, notice that I am surrounded by Orbs. An Orb is another form of spirit energy manifested by people who have passed to the spirit world. Some can even be our own spirit guides, when I am in the temples of Egypt I am often surrounded by Orbs as I am reseptive to psychic energy in these amazing temples.

My next trip to Egypt begins on 9th December if you would like to join me for a tour please contact me caroline dekker by email : neteroe@hotmail.com

or visit my websites : http://www.freewebs.com/spiritualegypt

http://www.caroline-dekker.com.nl
I speak fluent english german and dutch and my guests join me from many countries

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your informative blog! Personally, I've found incredible Tibetan singing bowls at www.Bodhisattva-store.com/listings/ They've got a wonderful website with tons of really high quality photos, Mp3 sound samples, videos, history of the bowls, info on how to play bowls, etc. They ship worldwide and offer a 30-day satisfaction or your money back guarantee. And they give a percent of their profits every year to the International Campaign for Tibet. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete