Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 October 2009

Two journeys through Egypt, the physical one and the inner one of the soul


Experiences of Egypt from one of my guests:

On arrival in Cairo I was not that happy, what a smell, noise and bustle,, you know I live in the quiet Haspengouw in Belgian Limburg where everything is calmer and quieter than anywhere else, so this was a bit of a shock and yet I am also glad that I have encountered at first hand, I thought it was so chaotic traffic but I looked and felt a terrible surprise that in all the chaos of hundreds of honking cars, donkey carts behind, pedestrian ways, and there no more accidents happened, yet I felt at ease in our van, we had a very good chaufeur, we visited the Egyptian Museum, the pyramids and the sfinks and we began the first meditation, here I did not feel really ease, then I had little experience with meditation;

After 2 days we left for the western desert, what a relief, back fresh air and silence around us, we stopped at noon to a source which could also be bathed, it was delicious, our small group and our guide, Ibrahim, have now drafts with full training, then we got a meal offered by the Bedouin who was highly popular, even the delicate atmosphere that hung in the oasis I first learned about the energy balls (orbs) in the photos, I still think this is something unheard of, are really balls of energy....

the white desert,, waauw,, great,, the first night under the open sky I will never forget the middle of the night I had to pee urgently, so I was just looking to move to a hill behind pee but when I looked around me I was still very quiet, many stars I had never seen the light of the stars reflected yet again on the white sand, I felt at that very moment such a small speck of our world....

The next day we went to the magical well at faraffa and it was here I had a very profound experience that caroline has guided me very well, I managed to overcome my fears and I will never forget this experience;

The last evening in the desert with a meditation on a hill, it is always better to meditate, the desert has an incredible influence on me and I really didn't want to leave the desert and go to Luxor.

In Luxor, we visited the temples and always meditated, some temples created a strong impression, and here again we have caroline always well managed;

I also liked this trip is that you came in contact with the lifestyle of the Egyptians (I think if you make your cruise so much less experiencing it), you must be there to take you over also in contact with our poor hygiene but I did want to;

We have also had contact with English women who lived in Egypt, we were even invited to an English tea hour, who would ever have imagined that we would experience in Egypt, was very pleasant

and now our journey has come to an end..........and yet

I have the impression that I did 2 tours, a first trip to the beautiful Egypt, but certainly also an inner journey.

This is a priceless journey, which we have had experiences that are not in monetary terms, thus caroline thanks for this unforgettable journey;

Lucienne 24-10-2009

Carolines next trip to the western Desert commences on 20th December 2009
for more information contact caroline on neteroe@hotmail.com

Carolines websites http://www.freewebs.com/spiritualegypt
www.caroline-dekker.nl

No comments:

Post a Comment