Total Pageviews

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Experincing Vortex Energies in Egypt


On my recent trip to the Western desert we were very fortunate to find and exerience a vortex of energy in the desert,it was an amazing energy rush. A vortex is a spiral of high energy, that can originate from magnetic, spiritual and ley lines of the earth, if you look closly at the photo you will just see an outline of it. It was an amazing experince to stand inside the vortex and to do a meditation here, the vortex offered an amazing boost of energy as we made a connection with our own chakra energy and the earth.

A vortex has often been considered to be gateways or portals to other realms, both spiritual and dimensional. A vortex can help with healing work for the body and reinvigorate it with energy,it especially good to work with crystals in these areas, I have three crystals in my own home that I found near the valley of the kings, and the energy within my home feels very clear and clean.

Many sacred temples and churches are built over the ley lines and vortex energy points that are known about, where the lines cross the enegy is increased. Giza Pyramid and stonhenge are well known spots of this amazing enery.

During our trip to Kalabsha I remember directing one of my guests to standing on a vortex spot I had found inside the temple of Kalabsha, obviously different energies affect people in different ways,and when I put lorraine on the spot she couldn't stop giggling at the experience! She kept jumping off it and then getting back on again and giggling to my amusement. Kalabsha is a wondeful island that feels clean clear and vibrant and a wonderful area to meditate with my groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment